Here's an update on our summer happenings:
- Grandma Liz and Grandpa Mark brought down Cullen and Simone's Christmas present: a pint-sized picnic table. The kids love to sit together and eat their treats outside.
- Simone's favorite new activity involves climbing inside her to table to play.
- Cullen's favorite new activity involves playing educational games on Mom's ipad.
- We went to dinner last Friday at the scenic Trempeleau Hotel. The restaurant was a bit stuffy for the kids, but they had a blast playing in the yard. Cullen fell down a few times and skinned his knee, but Dr. Dad was able to make it all better.
- Simone's hair is starting to come in. She has just one little curl behind her right ear.
- We took in a La Crosse Loggers baseball game with Tracy, Jason and Jameson. Cullen, Jameson and Simone spent more time playing and exploring than watching the game. But that's to be expected - right?!
- Finally, Dirk captured an awesome sunrise one morning. The amazing view never gets old.